Brown rice is rice that has a shell with the germ and seed coat rice. Brown rice is brown rice and nasal membranes, which is a nutritious grain that is very useful and have protein about 7-12% vitamin and minerals in brown rice. Identify the benefits of nutrients and minerals in the rice easily.
- Vitamin B complex prevent and relievefatigue, limb weakness, muscle pain, skin disease of some kind makes the appetite.
- Vitamin B1 prevented beriberi.
- Vitamin. B2 canker disease.
- Phosphorus in the growth of bones and teeth
- Calcium makes bones stronger
- Copper prevents cramps.
- The hemoglobin in the blood cells in the process.
- Iron to prevent anemia.
- Protein contributes to the formation and repair of the body.
- Fat provides energy to the body.The brown fat is good fat don't have Cholesterol.
- Niacin can cause skin and nervous system work well.
- Carbohydrates provide energy to the body.
- Fiber to reduce constipation, prevent intestinal diseases, Prevention of gastrointestinal cancer.
- Involved in the prevention of ischemic heart disease and diabetes.
- Minerals in brown rice helps the various parts of the body work more efficiently.
In addition, Brown also has anti-oxidants to help nourish the skin to stop. Andresistance to wrinkles and increase skin elasticity.